TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Website Vanguard Properties
Access to the Website
Registering is not necessary to access the Website. The Vanguard Properties has the exclusive right to suspend access to the Website, in whole or in part, in particular during management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations, and may also choose to terminate the Website or any of the services, either permanently or temporarily, partially or totally, without prior notice and at any time.
Use of the Website
Use of the Website is subject to compliance with the following rules:
- - Do not use the Website to send or make available any content that may be illegal, false, misleading, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, invasive of privacy, racially, ethically or morally objectionable, harmful or offensive to human dignity or harmful to minors, or that may negatively affect the image of the Vanguardeagle;
- - Do not use the Website to send or make available information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as that protected by third-party copyright or containing third-party personal data;
- - Do not use the Website to make available or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or other items including computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the operation of any equipment or computer system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
- - Do not use or explore the Website, including its contents, materials, features or resources (all content made available may be accessed for personal use only) for commercial purposes or others that are in any way subject to payment. Namely, Users cannot promote or make available in the Website any brand, product or service, be it, for example, through the means of sales, requests for sponsorships and promotion of contests;- Do not remove any copyright, trademark or right of ownership notice;
- - Do not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a person in charge of the [insert the designation of the entity]; do not provide guidance to or welcome anyone as a host, or falsely attest to being affiliated or related to any person;
- - Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content such as SPAM;
- - Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, explore or reproduce information about other Users (including usernames and/or e-mail addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
In general, the User must navigate the Website in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and should not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the features and functionality of the Website. The User acknowledges that he/she uses the Website at his/her own risk and is solely responsible for any damage caused to its system and/or computer equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the Website.
Intellectual property rights
The User acknowledges that the structure and layout of the Website, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functions and the software it uses, as well as the trademarks, logos and symbols presented on it, are the property and have been duly licensed in favor of the Vanguard Properties.
The User further acknowledges that the contents of this Website (texts, images, graphics, marks, sound and animation and all other information and elements contained therein) are protected by intellectual property rights and that such rights must be respected.
The Vanguard Properties is responsible for managing the design and layout of all information, content and materials on the Website and it may, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services, options or features, or change its presentation and configuration and alter the respective URLs.
The User is not authorized to transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute, by any means, the text, images and other information contained or that are part of the Website, without previous written authorization from the Vanguard Properties. The use of brands and logos in the Website, as well as the availability of its materials and products, do not grant (and cannot be interpreted as granting) permission to the Users to use, directly or indirectly, such brands, logos and materials.